- Set up an employee to use Xero Me – Xero Central

Looking for:

Employee access to Xero Me – Xero Central. 













































     


Invite employees to my payroll xero - invite employees to my payroll xero. Latest News & Events



  My employee however was not listed as a user asd they never got the original email, so; If you go to the Payroll menu, select Employees. Click Invite to My Payroll. Fix the email and re-tick Invite to payroll. Tried Murray's advise below, but am getting the message 'employee already has access to 'My Payroll' How do I re invite people who haven't seen, or used the invite. Click Invite to Xero Me. Go to settings, users, and revoke the employee payroll access.    

 

Xero Tip - My Payroll & Xero Me - - Growthwise



    Payroll employees can see their payslips, submit timesheets and request time off through the web app and mobile Xero Me app.


Comments